Posts Tagged video games
In São Paulo, Brazil today, a 10 year old boy shot a teacher, then he left the classroom and turned the gun on himself and committed suicide.
David Mota Nogueira, 10 years old, turned the the .380 cal revolver against his own head and ended his short life after shooting the 38 year old teacher who is doing okay in hospital.
David was a good student, a calm student with good grades, loved by all. But he had a handicap, he limped; and as a result was the subject of much taunting. He was in fact a victim of bullying in its worst form.
Why he attacked the teacher, no one knows, but this is a clear demonstration that the world is changing.
As people we need to ask why.
40 years ago these things didn’t happen, what changes in the world have changed things so drastically?
We need to look at everything, fluoride, GMOs, contrails in the sky, the dumbing of the education system, junk food, food additives, , video games, parenting…
This is not a Brazilian problem, this is a global problem.
Somewhere, something is NOT RIGHT! And, it has to be found and fixed!
- 22,285 hits
Latest Crap to Hit the Fan
- How stupid is stupid? June 20, 2021
- Satireday on Shit Happens January 3, 2015
- Satireday on Shit Happens December 27, 2014
- Friend me! December 25, 2014
- Satireday on Shit happens December 21, 2014
- Satireday on Shit Happens December 13, 2014
- Satireday on Shit Happens December 6, 2014
- Satireday on Shit Happens November 29, 2014
- Satireday on Shit Happens November 23, 2014
- Satireday on Shit Happens November 16, 2014
Clouded Issues11 Sep America American Spring Arab Spring Asia Brazil censorship Climate corporations Crime & Law Drugs Global economy Globalisation Health Horror Stories Middle East News Occupy Wall Street Philosophy Political Humor Politicians Rainforest Satireday Saturday Satire South America Sports Uncategorized Unexplained United Nations Wikileaks