Archive for category Globalisation
During my lifetime, I have been witness to many changes; I am sad to say that none are good, not one, and the trend is getting worse.
From my carefree childhood where we had little to no parental supervision nor interference and were able to be kids; we have become totally paranoid and trap our kids in a false world of safety where they are stifled and can’t grow and develop.
The symbol is a powerful one, hateful, a despicable reminder of what we fought against just six decades ago and now it is no longer just lapping at the shores of the USA and the world, it is pervasive and has invaded all you know. It has eroded the American dream, fed on it and destroyed it.
What are these trends?
by Gerald Celente
“Hold onto your hat, your wallet, and your wits. After a tumultuous 2011 in which many of the trends we had forecast became headline news around the world, we are now forewarning of an even more tumultuous year to come. While it would give us great pleasure to forecast a 2012 of joy and prosperity – all brought about by the wisdom and benevolence of our fearless leaders – since we are not running for office or looking to profit by gulling the people, we tell it as we see it in our 12 Top Trends 2012. One megatrend looms on the near horizon. And we forecast that when it strikes, it will be a shock felt around the world. Hyperbole it’s not! Our research has revealed that at the very highest levels of government this megatrend has been seriously discussed. Read on:
1. Economic Martial Law: Given the current economic and geopolitical conditions, the central banks and world governments already have plans in place to declare economic martial law … with the possibility of military martial law to follow.
2. Battlefield America: With a stroke of the Presidential pen, language was removed from an earlier version of the National Defense Authorization Act, granting the President authority to act as judge, jury and executioner. Citizens, welcome to “Battlefield America.”
3. Invasion of the “Occtupy”: 15 years ago, Gerald Celente predicted in his book Trends 2000 that prolonged protests would hit Wall Street in the early years of the new millennium and would spread nationwide. The “Occtupy” is now upon us, and it is like nothing history has ever witnessed.
4. Climax Time: The financial house of cards is collapsing, and in 2012 many of the long-simmering socioeconomic and geopolitical trends that Celente has accurately forecast will come to a climax. Some will arrive with a big bang and others less dramatically … but no less consequentially. Are you prepared? And what’s next for the world?
5. Technocrat Takeover: “Democracy is Dead; Long Live the Technocrat!” A pair of lightning-quick financial coup d’états in Greece and Italy have installed two unelected figures as head of state. No one yet in the mainstream media is calling this merger of state and corporate powers by its proper name: Fascism, nor are they calling these “technocrats” by their proper name: Bankers! Can a rudderless ship be saved because technocrat is at the helm?
6. Repatriate! Repatriate!: It took a small, but financially and politically powerful group to sell the world on globalization, and it will take a large, committed and coordinated citizens’ movement to “un-sell” it. “Repatriate! Repatriate!” will pit the creative instincts of a multitude of individuals against the repressive monopoly of the multinationals.
7. Secession Obsession: Winds of political change are blowing from Tunisia to Russia and everywhere in between, opening a window of opportunity through which previously unimaginable political options may now be considered: radical decentralization, Internet-based direct democracy, secession, and even the peaceful dissolution of nations, offering the possibility for a new world “disorder.”
8. Safe Havens: As the signs of imminent economic and social collapse become more pronounced, legions of New Millennium survivalists are, or will be, thinking about looking for methods and ways to escape the resulting turmoil. Those “on-trend” have already taken measure to implement Gerald Celente’s 3 G’s: Gold, Guns and a Getaway plan. Where to go? What to do? Top Trends 2012 will guide the way.
9. Big Brother Internet: The coming year will be the beginning of the end of Internet Freedom: A battle between the governments and the people. Governments will propose legislation for a new “authentication technology,” requiring Internet users to present the equivalent of a driver’s license and/or bill of health to navigate cyberspace. For the general population it will represent yet another curtailing of freedom and level of governmental control.
10. Direct vs. Faux Democracy: In every corner of the world, a restive populace has made it clear that it’s disgusted with “politics as usual” and is looking for change. Government, in all its forms – democracy, autocracy, monarchy, socialism, communism – just isn’’t working. The only viable solution is to take the vote out of the hands of party politicians and institute Direct Democracy. If the Swiss can do it, why can’t anyone else?
11. Alternative Energy 2012: Even under the cloud of Fukushima, the harnessing of nuclear power is being reinvigorated by a fuel that is significantly safer than uranium and by the introduction of small, modular, portable reactors that reduce costs and construction time. In addition, there are dozens of projects underway that explore the possibility of creating cleaner, competitively priced liquid fuels distilled from natural sources. Plan to start saying goodbye to conventional liquid fuels!
12. Going Out in Style: In the bleak terrain of 2012 and beyond, “Affordable sophistication” will direct and inspire products, fashion, music, the fine arts and entertainment at all levels. US businesses would be wise to wake up and tap into the dormant desire for old time quality and the America that was.”
Everywhere I look these days, everything I see and read points to one thing:
The biggest culprit is global control.
The perpetrators: USA, Israel and China.
The US and Israel are lying in the same bed, but America hasn’t woken up to the fact that Israel, like the praying mantis, will consume it’s mate after consummation.
Once Israel has succeeded in using the US for its own agenda, it will devour it.
China is attempting to erode Asia, challenging the area with territorial ambitions and undermining peace.
The Eurozone is collapsing, the American financial system is a mess. Economic growth across the world is slowing to zero.
Corporations own the governments, Monsanto owns everything that you eat; the FDA lets you swallow any crap the drug companies produce; the TSA cops a free feel every time you fly; the media only tells you what the government wants you to know; your police don’t protect you anymore they are better armed and equipped than the armed forces to control the people, Wall Street and the banker bastards have been allowed to run amok and Coca Cola even owns Santa Claus.
You don’t have any rights anymore. Ask anyone from an OWS encampment.
Thinking Americans are abandoning the country like never before in history. The US/Mexican wall is not to keep Mexicans out, they’re going home in droves, it’s to keep Americans in.
Why is the USA building concentration camps all over America? To detain ‘domestic terrorists’.
Who are the domestic terrorists?
Not the Taliban, not al-Qaeda, the domestic terrorist is anybody who questions or tries to buck the authorities… btw, that’s you and me; me because I am writing this shit and you because you are reading it.
Don’t think they don’t know. Because they know every time you fart while at the keyboard; they know every time you use you cellphone, they know exactly where your GPS tells them you are.
So you can’t run and hide. It’s too late!
And we haven’t even considered environmental and social impacts yet.
The shit is about to hit the fan big time and everyone, and I mean everyone had better run for cover, because shit stinks.
Slowly, surely and irrevocably the planet is imploding socially and financially.
The only ones who will avoid the stench are those who run now.
Abandon the cities, get back to your roots, raise, grow and educate your own because the rot has set into the very timbers of society, it is on the verge of total collapse.
The average person on the street has no idea of what’s ahead, because the media don’t tell them.
Because very soon, it’s going to be like the finale on Looney Tunes…
Edinburgh Woollen Mill clothes made by North Koreans
Newsnight discovered that some cashmere jumpers sold by Edinburgh Woollen Mill (EWM) are made in a factory where 80 of the workers are from North Korea.
Edinburgh Woollen Mill said the labels are “factually correct” and they do not discriminate about who they employ, but there are questions about what happens to North Korean workers’ wages.
Edinburgh Woollen Mill has 500 outlets around the UK which sell garments including cashmere jumpers, labelled James Pringle and “Designed in Scotland”, which are produced by a company based in Mongolia called Eermel.
The North Korean workers in the Eermel factory in Mongolia are given food and a place to sleep, but according to Eermel’s export director, Bayar, their wages are paid to the North Korean government.
And, just look at the price tag! Wicked!
You can guarantee the North Korean worker was not paid commensurate to justify that!