USA Using Chemical Weapons

Yes, the ‘protectors’ of law and enforcement are using chemical weapons, the same chemical weapons it condemns other countries using against them.

But this is not happening in Iraq nor Afghanistan. It is happening in the USA, and what is even worse is that it is being used against non-combatants, US citizens, peaceful protesters.

Things are getting out of control. And, I don’t mean the protesters, I am talking about the AUTHORITIES! The ones who are supposed to be protecting the American people.

Check this out:

US university investigates campus pepper spray use

A US university says it is launching an investigation into the use of pepper spray by riot police trying to clear a demonstration.

An officer appeared to spray the protesters at close range

Video of the incident at the University of California, Davis, shows officers blasting seated protesters in the face with the chemical at close range.

The university chancellor, who had called in the police, described the pepper spray incident as “chilling”.

The protest, on Friday, was in support of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

It was intended to show solidarity with protesters at another branch of the Univeristy of California, in Berkeley, who were hit with batons by police on 9 November.

The footage of the pepper spray incident, which has been circulated widely on the internet, has caused outrage among students.

(Watch this video clip, these are the cries of Americans!  These are the ones trying to change things for YOU!)

The protesters are seen sitting in a line on the floor with their arms interlocked, refusing to move.

They try to cover their faces as officers in riot gear walk along emptying canisters of the spray onto them.

‘Excessive force’

Linda Katehi, Chancellor of the University of California, Davis, near Sacramento, says she is forming a task force to investigate what happened.

“The use of pepper spray as shown on the video is chilling to us all and raises many questions about how best to handle situations like this,” she said in a message on the university’s website.

The Davis Faculty Association, which represents academic staff, has condemned the University of California’s approach to protests on several different campuses.

“This week, we have seen excessive force used against non-violent protesters,” said a statement on the association’s website.

Source: BBC News Read more

Opinion:

When this kind of thing happens in Tienanmen Square, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Yemen, your government cries “Foul!” Then the hypocrites do the same thing to American people… there’s something bloody crazy going on.

The police departments have been bought lock, stock and barrel by the 1%, the 99% don’t count, they are the troublemakers.

Sure, the 99% are troublemakers, because the other 1% are immune criminals and nobody is trying to bring the bastards to justice, or using pepper spray on them.

Advertisements

, , , , ,

  1. #1 by Kymbo on November 21, 2011 - 5:34 am

    Disgraceful! The cops here in Australia want the use of pepper spray and this is why we are against it. They quickly start using it for crowd control instead of criminal control. Frankly I think the cops using it should be busted for assault (which it is)

    • #2 by argentumvulgaris on November 21, 2011 - 10:18 am

      @Kymbo, do everything you can to stop it. The law enforcement agencies are wanting more power. If they get it, you have a police state like America has become; and it’s not nice.

      AV

Participate, Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: